- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Completing The Sign Up Process
To complete the sign up process you need to confirm the email address entered. The reason for the confirmation is to ensure you are the owner of the email address and that all the emails (ie. reminders, notifications, updates, etc ...) and information we send are delivered to the correct person.
To confirm your email address, access your email account and open the email sent verification email and click on the link provided or follow the details provided.
If you are unable to locate the sent email check to see if the email is in your spam folder or you can contact us by selecting issue with confirming account in our contact form.