- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Learn about malware, phishing scams and about suspicious emails and notifications.
Security Issues - Malware
Malware (Malicious Software) is software specifically designed to harm your computer, learn about Malware and how to protect yourself.
Security Issues - Phishing
Phishing is the attempt of using an email to take you to a fake website to gain your username, password, personal information, learn more about phishing scams.
Security Issues - Suspicious Emails & Notifications
Suspicious emails and notifications and what everyone needs to watch out for. Also learn about the information we will never ask for (ie. your password).