- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Resetting Your Password
Information about resetting your password and other issues
How To Reset Your Password When Not Logged In
Forgot your password? Learn how to reset your password when you are not logged in, you will need your email of username to complete this process.
How To Reset Your Password When Logged In
When logged into your account to reset your password locate the change password form from the top navigation, enter your new password and save.
Can I See My Password Without Resetting It?
Your password is saved using a secure method that we cannot view or extract for your safety and protection.