- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Opting Out Of Certain Emails
We recommend that you allow all emails from Foodserv reminders as they are set up to improve your listing and keep you updated.
Note email notifications are different from email reminders and are setup for your security and can not be turned off.
To opt out of certain email reminders locate in the top navigating in your console Account Settings and from the dropdown select Notification Settings. Tick and untick the available choices and save your changes.
Emails sent to your email address have an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom which you can use to opt out as well.