- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Your Account Console
The Console is the main page of your account. The console provides access to view all your listings (plans), brands and to see your advertisements available (advertisements is coming soon).
Lists all your company listings and brands with a range of the following features:
- Add Additional Listings (Plans)
- Add Brands – this allows you to add a brand under a specific listing
- Plan Expiration - when the listing subscription ends
- My Ads (coming soon) - add new advertisement
Manage (dropdown) - At The End Of Each Listing And Brand
- View Listing – displays the live listing on the site
- Stats (coming soon) – lists statistics about the listing or brand (if available)
- Edit Your Listing or Brand – this allows you to edit the listing.
- Unpublish/Publish – Allows you to hide or show you listing, more about Unpublish/Publish Listings
- Delete Listing (coming soon) – Allows you to delete a listing and all associated Brands, see deleting listings or brands.
- Delete Brand – Allows you to delete a brand, see deleting listings or brands.