- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Editing Your Account Information
Here we cover and explain about editting you account information.
Your Account Top Navigation Bar
The top navigation in your account has menus to edit your account user information, change your settings and view your console, learn more about the top nav.
Updating Your User Profile Information
Your user profile is where you go to update and edit your profile information, located under User in the top bar, always save your changes before exiting.
Update Profile – Your Personal Information
To update and edit your profile personal information locate on the top bar User and choose Update Profile, always save your changes before exiting.
How to Change Your Email Address
Learn how to change your email address When changing your email address a confirmation email will be sent to your new address to verify before it can be saved.
The Console is the main page of your account. The console provides an overview of all your listings and brands and is where you manage each of them.
Managing Your Listings & Brands
Learn about your listings from how to edit and manage them, add brands under specify listings and add more listings under a single user profile.