- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
Deactivating your account simply hides your account without deleting any of the added information. This could be used because of some new changes or a company restructure. Note your subscription length continues while deactivating your account.
Deleting your account removes all the information added such as images, uploads, content, etc… Once deleted your listing will not be able to be recovered and the data as they will be removed from the servers. You will need to contact us to permanently delete your account. (Coming Soon - All account deletions enter a 30 day pending deletion process, which is a safeguard for abuse, malicious behavior and change of mind.)