- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
Feature Coming Soon
How to deactivate or reactivate your account
Once logged in to your account under User in the top navigation select Deactivate Account and follow the prompts to complete the process, you will receive a notification of the change.
Note: Deactivating your account disables people from viewing any listings or brands added to your account. Also your subscription (plan) continues as normal, this does not put a hold on the period choosen.
If You Received An Email Notification About Deactivating Or Reactivating That Was Not Authorised.
In the event you receive a deactivating or reactivating email notification that was not authorised, we recommend you reset your password. Note if people can access your email account they can reset the site password.
This could also be due to someone else in your organisation that is making changes that you were not aware of that you have allowed access. Either way be sure you know who has access and ask that they keep you informed of any changes.