- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Changing & Updating Your Email Address
Firstly you must be logged into your account. To find your email address locate User in the top navigation and from the dropdown select Edit Email. This is you email manager where you can:
- add an email (at least one extra email is recommended for security).
- change which email you use to log in.
- delete email addresses (Note: your current login email cannot be deleted).
For new emails a confirmation email will be sent to that email address that will required to be verified before the email is added to the email manager. Once you have additional emails to can change which email you use to log in with.