- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Managing Your Account
Information about your account from resetting your password to updating your information
Editing Your Account Information4
Resetting Your Password
Maintaining Access to Your Account
Learn about how to maintain access to your account covering recommendations, adding additional emails and more about other account features.
Changing & Updating Your Email Address
Learn about changing and updating your email address, firstly you must be logged into your account then follow the steps outlined to make your changes.
Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
Learn about how to upgrade and downgrade your listing and what happens to your listings position on the site and about billing payments.
Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
The differences of hiding, showing and deleting your listings and brands and our recommendations about using the show and hide feature.
Opting Out Of Certain Emails
Learn about opting out of certain email notifications and our recommendations, email reminders are set up to improve your listing and keep you updated.
The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
The difference between deactivating your account and deleting your account explained.
Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
Learn how to deactivate and reactivate your, be aware deactivated account hides your entire account from being seen and any potential customers.
Deleting Your Account
Learn about permanently deleting your account, deleting your account involves the complete removal of the stored information you have added to your account.