- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Intellectual Property (IP)
Intellectual property is the legal right individuals and entities have for their intangible assets. This can be in the form of words and phrases, symbols and designs (ie. logo’s) that can be sold, allocated or licenced at the discretion of the owner. The main types of intellectual property covered here are trademarks and copyrights.
Prior to making an infringement claim we would appreciate if you would contact the person or company that you believe has infringed on your rights, as this may be resolved between yourselves without involving FoodService Select.
An intellectual property infringement is not acceptable by FoodService Select and the violation will be handled promptly, for more information refer to our terms and conditions.
More About Copyrights and Trademarks