- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Copyright is the exclusive legal right protecting original works from being published, reproduced, distributed or sold. Copyright material is automatically attributed to original works and does not require registration.
Copyright is applied to literary, artistic and dramatic works, covering web content, books, paintings, plays and film to list a few. Copyright does not apply to brand names or logos as this is covered by trademarks.
If you want to use copyrighted works and you are not the owner always ask permission. If you attribute the work with the owner’s copyright, this does not guarantee you will not receive a copyright infringement. Always ask permission and keep a record.
Report A Copyright Infringement
Prior to making a infringement claim we would appreciate if you would contact the person or company that you believe has infringed on your rights, as this may be resolved between yourselves without involving FoodService Select. Fill out this form to report an infringement.