- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Learn about the legal rights about intellectual property for trademarks and copyrights.
Intellectual Property (IP)
Intellectual Property (IP) is the legal right individuals and entities have for their intangible assets, read about intellectual property and what to know.
Copyright is the exclusive legal right protecting original works from being published, reproduced, distributed or sold, read further about copyrights.
Trademarks are used to differentiate and identify the services and products a person or company offers, for more information read further.