- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Getting Started - What To Know
Help getting started with FoodService Select.
Getting Started Overview
Get started with how to add a listing, overviews and breakdowns of listing, event listings and brand pages. As well we outline each of the business features.
How To Add A Listing
A tutorial on how to add a listing, selecting your initial category and adding the listing content. Followed by an example listing and event listing snapshot.
A quick tutorial explaining the console navigation, how to manage your listing and brands, adding categories, and where your business features are located.
Listing Page Overview
Here we provide an overall view of your page. Outlining the position of the introduction header, contact and social section and the business features.
Listing Page Sections Explained
Each of the three sections are individually explained covering the intro header, Event listing upcoming event, contact /social details and business features.
Brand Page Overview
Here we provide an overall view of your brand page. Outlining the position of the introduction header, contact and social media connections and business features.
Brand Page Sections Explained
Each of the three sections are individually explained covering the intro header, contact /social details and business features.
Business Features Explained
Let’s explore each of the available Business Features. Each features offers valuable information and additional avenues to introduce and expand your business.