- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
How to Protect Your Password
Remember to never share your password with anyone.
Keep your password safe, easy to remember and hard for someone to guess, use more than 8 characters (the minimum length required with FoodService Select). Strong passwords offer greater security. Do not use personal information such as names and words and be sure to include upper and lower case letters, numbers, punctuation marks and symbols (ie. & ! # - *).
Best practice is to use different passwords for each of your online accounts with FoodService Select, other websites and your email accounts. For more information review Security - Tips and Recommendations.