- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Understanding your supply chain gives you better transparency about the product you are purchasing. The supply chain is simply the process and management of all the steps involved in the cultivating, producing, sourcing, procurement, handling, conversion and logistic (national and international) undertakings to deliver the product to the customer from beginning to end.
Food is notably becoming more important in people’s eyes and understanding where food products such as meats, fish, fruits, vegetables, ingredients, etc. come from in growing in importance. The supply chain enables the ability to satisfy peoples need for a better understanding from how the product is grown, its origin, how it is handled, price and ultimately resulting in the customer purchasing your product.
We encourage companies and brands to provide greater transparency about their products and we will soon offer a Supply Chain process line diagram where information can be added to each marker to better outline your supply chain.