- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Food Equipment Accreditation Bodies
Accreditation Bodies set out to consistently audit Product Certifiers that they have accredited. The audit is aimed at determining the actions and performance of the accredited organisation, and whether they continue to meet the requirements and conform to the Accreditation Body and the International Standards guidelines.
Accreditation Bodies are required to hold a list of all the accredited organisations as well there individual Scope of Accreditation. The Scope of Accreditation is a formal document covering the granted duties they can perform. Details of the activities the accredited organisation can perform typically cover product certification, testing and inspection.
The International Accreditation Forum (IAF) is a world association which contains a list of all recognised Accreditation Bodies to the ISO Guide 65 standard where accreditations are considered equal.
From the IAF MLA home page:
“The IAF is the world association of Conformity Assessment Accreditation Bodies and other bodies interested in conformity assessment in the fields of management systems, products, services, personnel and other similar programmes of conformity assessment. Its primary function is to develop a single worldwide program of conformity assessment which reduces risk for business and its customers by assuring them that accredited certificates may be relied upon. Accreditation assures users of the competence and impartiality of the body accredited.” For more information visit the IAF website.