- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Definitions & Descriptions
Learn about food and equipment definitions, certifications, as well as accreditation bodies, certification marks and about supply chains.
Food & Food Equipment Definitions & Certifications
Learn about equipment accreditation bodies, food and special diets, food equipment certifications and about supply chains and what to know.
Food Products & Special Diets
Food products and special diets are described more in detail for a clearer understanding as well as exporting and importing and our disclaimer about listings.
Equipment Certifications provides an understanding about the product certification process and about the connection with accreditation bodies.
Accreditation Bodies set out to consistently audit Product Certifiers that they have accredited, learn more about accreditation bodies.
Food Equipment Certification Mark
Certification Marks are usually endorsed by the product certifier for a certified, for more information read further about certification marks.
Understanding the supply chain gives you better transparency about the product you are purchasing from start to finish, know your product.