- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Password Reset Issues
Incorrect Password Error (Correct Password Entered)
Check to see if the caps lock key it turned on, if the problem continues reset your password.
Invalid Link Error - Password Reset Link
This could be due to how you received the link, you may need to copy the entire link and manually paste it into your web browser search bar, after pasting click the enter button.
You can also try to reset your password again.
Reset You Password Email Not Received
After you have requested a new password you should receive an email, if you did not receive an email after the password reset check and try the following. This could be because of an internal issue on our side or with your internet service provider.
- Check your junk mail and spam folders located in your email account.
- Try to reset your password again – either there has been to many password resets and you may have to try again later that day or the next.
- Check the email entered in password reset field is correct.
- The last option is to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to see if they have blocked email traffic from FoodService Select.
Request for New Password You Did Not Request
If you received an email notification for a new password that you did not request, this maybe due to a mistake or accidental use of an email address entered by someone else.
If you did not request the password reset do not click on the password reset link sent to keep you account secure. If you are concerned about this you can access your account and change the email address(es) and/or reset your password. If a second email confirmation for a password reset was sent, either someone has retied the same email or your account may be as risk.
Password Reset Limit Reached
This is a security measure to keep your account safe. Once you have reached the limit you will need to wait a short period of time (approximatley 30 minutes) to allow for another password reset.