- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Issue - My Email Address Has Been Registered
What To Know
In the event another person adds or uses your email address, an email confirmation will be sent to the email account holder to verify to complete the email registration process.
You could have received this as in error, as someone may have typed the incorrect email address and submitted for verification. You can simply ignore the confirmation email.
If you own the email address make sure it is still listed in your account, if required re-add your email to your account. If this raises concern you may want to change your password associated with that email account. If you are unable to access your email account and you own this email you may have to contact your internet service provider.
For email addresses that you do not own, you will not be able to add it back to your account because the email confirmation sent to that account will still need to be verified.