- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Logging Into Your Account
At the top of the website select Login and you will be directed to the log in page, now just enter your:
- Email address: This is the email used to create the account. Or if you added an additional email and modified to "Set as Login Email" then you will use this email.
- Enter your password.
- Click the Login button and you will be directed to your main Console.
Quick note - If you think someone has logged into your account simply log in to your account and then log out.