- What Does Foodservice Select Do With My Personal Information?
- Minimum Password Length & Recommendations
- I’ve Found A Business With Duplicate Listings, What Can I Do?
- How To Recommend A Business Not Listed
- Will FoodService Select Ask For My Password
- Responsive Web Design
- Naming Standards - Your Identity
- Category Ranking (Placements)
- Flagged & Cancelled Listings
- Editing Your Account Information
- Resetting Your Password
- Maintaining Access to Your Account
- Changing & Updating Your Email Address
- Upgrading & Downgrading Your Plan (Subscription)
- Unpublishing, Publishing and Deleting Listings & Brands
- Opting Out Of Certain Emails
- The Difference Between Deactivating or Deleting Your Account
- Deactivating & Reactivating Your Account
- Deleting Your Account
Common help issues covering logging in issues, password reset issues and error messages.
Logging Into Your Account
To log into your account locate Login and the top right of the screen and fill in your log in detail and your in.
Issues With Logging Into Your Account
Having issues with logging into your account, learn about what to do from resetting your password, common issues and if required getting in touch with us.
Issue - My Email Address Has Been Registered
Learn about what is means if your email address has been registered, note all email addresses have to be confirmed to complete the email registration process.
Error messages can be caused from too many password attempts, cookies not enabled and logged in error messages, find out more about error messages.
Password Reset Issues
Password reset issues can be: an incorrect password is used, an invalid email link error to a password reset email not being received.